To Be Questioned by the Dishonorable



Rights can be considered wrongs depending on who is judging. -- Suzy Kassem

Justice never serves itself before a victim. Where there is true honor, the victim is served first. -- Suzy Kassem


Very respectable people around the world already know how much I treasure human life, justice, truth, and children. My credibility and I what I stand for should never be questioned by those who should be questioned -- and whose integrity I find highly questionable. I have worked hard to earn an honorable reputation and have been cited by world leaders, presidential candidates, pastors, doctors and the most famous judges. In my short lifetime, I never sold my conscience for a paycheck, cheated anyone or have been cheated. However, I am patient. Truth always rises with time. -- Suzy Kassem

**I advise many to quietly resign if they want to be kept out of it. If not, they will be called out for their sins and forced to resign in a way that will forever stain their legacy.