No Need to Carry Mountains on Your Back

 
To Federal Authorities —

I’ve never consented to being on a life insurance policy in this lifetime, and I’ve never signed an insurance policy of any kind in my life. I’ve never consented to joint tax filings and never signed a single one.

Neither my daughter or husband are listed in my will or have any rights to my work. In fact, any bogus contracts that list my husband as a beneficiary to anything are null and void. This man has been out to take my life and has a history of forgery and impersonation. All my copyrights originate before our marriage and this can be proven through the Library of Congress. We got married in Boston in 2011 and moved to Arizona on June 2017. My husband has absolutely no rights to my author website, my personal domains and email boxes, or any of my intellectual property. Again, Jeremy D. Martin (3/12/77) has no rights to any of my assets and we have been living separately for 7 months now, my child and I.

What is not caught today, will be gone tomorrow. And who did not work yesterday or today, will be out of service tomorrow.

Truth always rise with time. Again, do not contact me through suzykassem.com. It has been hijacked since June.

In Only God I Trust,

Suzy Kassem
Writer for Hire