Please Do Not Contact SUZYKASSEM.COM


ROBBED IN TUCSON, ARIZONA

Again, please do not contact SUZYKASSEM.COM

It has been hijacked now for half a year. Police reports have also been filed, and apparently many unauthorized entities have proven to have accessed the site and read through my emails - but I am still locked out.

I still do not have the password to the control panel that leads to the management of my email boxes and domains. It was ordered to be returned to me by a judge at the end of September, but it was never enforced and has since dragged on. In addition, I also have not had my manuscripts, pin drives, screenplays or sole hard drive containing the master copies of all of my written work --- returned.

I did not authorize anybody to access any of my websites or to go through any of my personal communications at all since 2008.

I did not grant permission to anybody to use any of my work in the last two years. All rights to my written work are still owned by my sister, Mona Madani as of last year and today. She has also served as my medical power of attorney for the last year. If anybody must reach me for any reason, please contact her directly - not my website. The robbery of my work has put me in a state of despair.  I want my screenplays, novels, essays, book manuscript, notes and memoirs all returned. The masters and many only copies of very precious material - were stolen from my father’s property on June 28th and so far the police and legal authorities seem to have done everything to cover up the incident -- that truly investigate it.

 My husband and daughter have no rights to any of my written works and this can be confirmed via the Library of Congress. Everything was created before marriage. Any contacts added to permissions that are not named as myself or my sister -- are the result of fraud by Jeremy David Martin. Neither Jeremy David Martin or Lily Martin have any rights to my work.

There has also been foul play with my domain names and all my email boxes, as I have still been deliberately locked out. All my standard online communications accounts, storage accounts, and hard drives containing valuable written material have been hijacked for SEVEN MONTHS.

All allegations made against me or any of my family members anywhere as of today (February 22th 2020) are FALSE. I am writing this public statement because the terror surrounding my family has become extremely hostile, senseless, unethical, and immoral. Our voices have yet to be heard, and our rights have been ignored — making it very hard to enjoy peace or find the stability to recover and heal the right way.

May God ring the bells of truth throughout 2020 and forever forward.

Suzy Kassem
12/26/2019