The Age of Aquarius is the Era for Kindness


Since there have been many cases of forgery and fake wills floating around, I need to clarify some things before the international public.

My will has three signatures on it and is notarized. The only copy that exists is with my father’s lawyer. Since last year, my sister has been the sole owner of all my written work. You can find evidence of this in my postings from last year. I did this because I felt that my life was vey threatened at the time, and she was the only genuine person who was truly fighting very hard for my survival. This arrangement was made in front of a copyright attorney and has not changed since. This includes work intended for sale - my screenplays and novels. The only work I allow to be shared without cost is my collection of quotes. These can only be used with proper attribution as mentioned on my author website.

Recently, all my hard work, and livelihood, was stolen from me. Over 20 years of original written material that the world has never seen. I have never cheated anyone or been cheated, so clearly — my work will be returned to me.

I’ve been through many storms this year, but I’ve still managed to remain gracious, very grounded and focused— as my recent posts reveal. The only thing that has changed about me is that I am now filled with a stronger sense of purpose and direction. For the next twenty years, I want to continue dedicating my life towards serving humanity, but not just through writing anymore. No, not after all I lost. Instead, I am going to rebuild myself into a compassionate machine for true social change. Next, as the Governor of Arizona.

In the meantime, please do not send any mail to SuzyKassem.com for any reason. My website has been illegally hijacked and is under the control of another entity. If you are seeking licensing or permission requests, they cannot be approved at this time. In fact, I did not honor any requests in the last 5 months. If someone requested payment for the usage of any of my work, it was not me; therefore, your request has not yet been approved. Nobody will be granted permission to use anything until current matters have been resolved.

Thank you and good night.

Suzy Kassem