A MEETING WITH THE UNSEEN



I have often wondered, like the rest of you, if God really exists. And last year, I saw things that proved that He really did. I saw things I cannot explain. I was shown things I never knew before. I could see who was evil and who was good by God. I was granted ultra-sensory perception and it allowed me to hear things far away and see the unseen. This is why I disappeared for a long time. I came back on here to tell you GOD IS VERY REAL!

BE CAREFUL. Every word, action, and thought comes with a consequence. Every lie you say comes with a punishment. It may not be immediate, but it always arrives. Pay attention. Kindness and forgiveness are expected of all. Giving to others is handsomely rewarded. God despises takers. Dividers. Liars. Haters. Cheaters. Stealers. The superficial. He hates ego and materialism. Anybody mean to their parents will not have a good ending. However, he LOVES those kind to animals and the poor. He will forgive all the wrong you did if you feed a thirsty animal, give money to the hungry, or stand up for Him. God truly is LOVE and only LOVE. Any soul on earth that loves others, is kind to others, gives freely to others - and understands that all talents come by the way of Him, will also stand by God at the end of their life's journey.

I was shown that 80% of the people on social media are LOST. I was shown that almost all the people in Hollywood, politics and entertainment were shunned by Him. I was shown that black magic now rules the world and dark spirits walk among us disguised as humans. I was shown that doves and hawks can materialize out of thin air and serve as His messengers. I was shown that we, as humans, are partly fractal and the universe is run by numbers (1, 11, 111, 3. 6. 9. 33. 3:33. 333). I was shown, that despite my feelings of feeling abandoned by Him at times, that I was dearly LOVED. Yes, we are all LOVED; for love keeps no records of wrongs - if He knows the goodness of your heart - and you keep a genuinely good heart. The wicked who cheat, lie, censor, persecute, and degrade us will not win in the end. In fact, He will avenge all those who harm any of His true servants. So stay good. Work at being truly good. Ignore all the distractions. Choose faith over fear, persevere in all that that is dear to you - and you will pass the test. It is that easy, folks.

There is a story that just came out of Egypt that I would like to share with all of you. It is about a woman who lost her husband to a heart attack just before giving birth. While in labor, the baby drained the mother of all her energy and she died immediately after the boy was born. However, just before, knowing she was going to die, she had asked her brother to take care of her 5-year old daughter and newborn son. He anxiously agreed. Yet when he took the children home to his new wife, she freaked out at the additional mouths to feed. Not knowing what to do, the ignorant man took the children to his sister's grave and put them in there. Yes, grave sites in Egypt are overground. But this silly fool put living children in a grave with the dead.

Almost two weeks go by, and one day the graveyard attendant hears something shaking from one of the graves. He runs off and disappears with fear, only to reappear the next day with a large group of men. They locate the rattling sound and open the grave. And there, they find the little girl holding the small baby and shaking a rattle.

"Who put you here?" asked the men.

"My uncle could not feed us and his wife did not want us, so he brought us here to die with our mother!" shouted the little girl.

"How long have you been here?"

"I don't know!" replied the girl.

"Are you hungry or thirsty?" asked one of the men.

"No! I just ate. Thank God."

"How?" another man inquired.

"A man in white brings me food and water and sits and waits until I am finished.Then he takes away the bowl and returns later when I am hungry!" she beamed.

"And what about the baby?" asked another.

"Mama wakes up when she hears me shaking the rattle to quiet him. Then she feeds him and goes back to sleep!"

Stunned, the men turn to examine the dead woman, and find her body unusually WARM.
The police arrive on the scene and the girl and baby are taken to the uncle's house to identify him. It is then that the men and police officers realize it had been over two weeks since the kids were dumped in the grave.

If the grave was pitch-black, then how did the girl see anything?

"It was full of light."

Miracles. Only God is capable of making them happen as He chooses, when He chooses.
The magicians. The villains. The superficial, wretched and wicked. The greedy and corrupt. The dishonorable and spiritually polluted. They are not to be envied. All these losers stand furthest away from God.

- Suzy Kassem
www.suzykassem.com