Rise Up and Salute the Sun -- 2010

Poetry Suzy Kassem 2010
I stand for all nations, religions and races. And when I preach against corruption, my words are directed
to all, not just one country. I am American and I love my country, and it is my love for truth, justice and freedom for all that has made me dedicated to serve and honor the pledge I made to the flag since elementary school. I pledged allegiance to the United States of America, and everything I say and write has stayed true to that pledge. United we stand, divided we fall --- yet how quickly have we forgotten? Build bridges, not walls. We are a nation built by immigrants, and every culture and religion has its own song (identity). Yet above and beyond our individual cultural traditions and differences, we are all American. Do not ever forget
where you stand and who you are. American. -- Suzy Kassem

For quotes go to: SUZYKASSEM.COM

I have been changing the world since '93.



"We cannot control the way people interpret our ideas or thoughts, but we can control the words and tones we choose to convey them. Peace is built on understanding, and wars are built on misunderstandings. Never underestimate the power of a single word, and never recklessly throw around words. One wrong word, or misinterpreted word, can change the meaning of an entire sentence and start a war. And one right word, or one kind word, can grant you the heavens and open doors." -- Suzy Kassem
 

SUZY KASSEM
Love and Light














Suzy Kassem is an American writer, thinker and poet



Suzy Kassem is an American author, writer, thinker and poet












Sun Poetry Suzy Kassem




















Suzy Kassem is an American author, writer, thinker and poet























Suzy Kassem



























Suzy Kassem - American Writer and Thinker
Suzy Kassem, American Thinker and Writer
Blue Panther 777 Suzy Kassem

Suzy Kassem is an American author, writer, thinker and poet



Suzy Kassem is an American author, writer, thinker and poet

Suzy Kassem

Suzy Kassem is an American author, writer, thinker and poet



























































































































































































































































































Please feel free to use any of my quotes with my name next to each one. Without an attribution, you will be contacted by my legal team. Thank you! -- Suzy Kassem