The Feather of Truth


THE FEATHER OF TRUTH

Regardless of your chosen faith, when you die, there will be 42 judges standing between you and the one and only Creator of the heavens and universe. Call him what you will, but thousands of years BEFORE the 10 Commandments came to be, existed the divine cosmic laws of the universe -- which applied to all living beings with a heart, body, soul, and mind. If you follow these basic rules for a peaceful existence, then you will become a supreme divine citizen of the heavens and universe. Your heart must be free from all the following vices, and it will be weighed two ways. ONE, it will be based on the weight of your conscience, which must far outweigh the weight of a feather. TWO, any impurities in your heart must weigh no more than one feather. If you need a well-defined moral code to achieve the highest grade of spiritual excellence, then let this be it. This tops them all. -- Suzy Kassem

1. I have not polluted or harmed the earth.
2. I have not judged anyone hastily or harshly.
3. I have not stolen.
4. I have not killed man, child or woman
5. I will not speak unnecessarily or loudly.
6. I have not cheated anyone.
7. I have not stolen from GOD.
8. I have not shared gossip or the secrets of others.
9. I have not harmed animals.
10. I have not cursed.
11. I have not closed my ears to truth.
12. I have not committed adultery or rape.
13. I have not made anyone cry.
14. I have not caused misery.
15. I have not assaulted anyone or caused anyone pain.
16. I will not listen to lies or tell lies.
17. I will not disguise my heart's motives or be deceitful
18. I have not been an eavesdropper.
19. I have not falsely accused anyone.
20. I have not been angry without reason
21. I have not seduced anyone's wife or husband.
22. I have not polluted or harmed myself.
23. I have not terrorized or harmed anyone.
24. I have not spoken scornfully against others.
25. I have not been excessively angry.
26. I have not cursed GOD.
27. I have not behaved with violence.
28. I have not caused disruption of peace.
29. I have not acted hastily or without thought.
30. I have not overstepped my boundaries of concern.
31. I have not exaggerated my words when speaking.
32. I have not worked evil - words, thoughts, or deeds
33. I will not be controlled by sexual desire or action.
34. I have not polluted, wasted, or abused water.
35. I have not spoken angrily or arrogantly.
36. I have not cursed anyone in thought, word, or deed.
37. I have not placed myself on a pedestal.
38. I will not praise or support wrong doings
39. I have not stolen from or disrespected the deceased.
40. I have not stolen or wasted food.
41. I have not used words that curse or cause grief.
42. I have not destroyed property belonging to GOD.

SUMMARY:
Regardless of your chosen faith, at the end of your life's journey, your heart will be measured in two ways. One, the weight of your conscience must far outweigh the weight of a feather. Two, any impurities in your heart must weigh no more than one feather. The purer your heart, the lighter your spirit will be. The lighter your spirit, the closer to light it will float. The closer to light it is permitted to go, the higher it will float. The higher it floats, the closer to God you will be. Heaven has seven layers. The vibrations of your good deeds, which will be reflected by the weight of your conscience and the purity of your heart, will determine the layer in which your soul will reside. Your goal is to make your heart as light as a feather. The heavier the heart, the more chained to this hell it will remain. - Suzy Kassem