The Health Benefits of Pyrite

I carry huge chunks of Peruvian pyrite all over the place. I scatter them on my desk, in my bedroom, in my luggage (8 lbs) -- everywhere. Not only are they beautiful, but a good sized chunk (at least 5 inches in width) treats bones and stimulates cellular formation, repairs DNA damage, aligns the meridians, strengthens the digestive tract and neutralizes ingested toxins. It also benefits the circulatory and respiratory systems, and boosts oxygen in the bloodstream. It is great for the lungs, alleviating asthma and bronchitis (breathing problems), protecting your aura, reflecting back negative energy, and giving you extra energy and streams of creativity. When I have one of my big chunks around me, I can feel its energy...almost as if another person is sitting next to me.

1/05/12