I Am I

suzy kassem


WHO AM I?


I have seven heavenly panels

Leading up to a pointed sphere

I’m multidimensional like a crystal

But my center is never clear.


I’m an inventor and pioneer.

A mentor to my peers

...


But I'm not as sound as my shell reveals


Because I’m tormented by my fears


That may appear to be grounded

But my insides are filled with tears

And the sadness is well-founded

From

Years and years

Of traumatic experiences

Compounded

In the most demented

Atmospheres.


I talk but feel like nobody hears


Has reason disappeared?

And, God, are you near?


This is Giza’s 7th light force

And I'm asking you to interfere.

I can no longer walk amongst the blind and dead

With open eyes and ears.

I’m trying to maintain my sanity

And to straighten up my veneer

As I roll amongst the growing calamities

Flowing on Earth’s severely trashed

Frontier.


=Blue Panther=
WHO AM I? by Suzy Kassem
Copyright 2008. All rights reserved