One For the Clowns, Two For the Slow







DON'T TALK TO ME

If you are pushy
Clingy
Negative
Superficial
Whiney
Two-faced
Or are a constant
Take, take
TAKER

Don’t talk to me
If you are grown up
And like Hello Kitty
And everything
Pink n' pretty
Cutesy bears
Stuffed animals
Dangly things at the end of your pens and pencils
And annoying little dogs that look like
RATS
Get a reality check.
And fine-tune your radar
Like the one found in a
Genuine
COOL CAT.

Don’t call me
To gossip
Or for empty
Bullshit
Chit chat
I get bored
By you fluff whores
It's why I don’t answer
Phones
Or doors
If you cant stimulate
My mind
Don’t
Waste the time
I need to unwind
Yours may be worth
Only a dime
But not mine
Not mine
I'm FINE

I don’t like folks
Who are like
Washing machines
Wishy washy
Goin' back n' forth
Round and round
Indecisive
Repetitive
Not worth the detergent
I throw them in
Shake wring shake
Slap slap wring
And throw them out
They won't clean up
No matter how long
I leave
Them in

Don’t talk to me
About your pop tart
Idols
And your animal gods
I have no patience
When the world outside is
Dying
And the children are crying
Without heat
Or something
To eat
To care who is doing what
And for what?
What the hell are you bozos
Doin' about anything relevant?
Only the irrelevant.
So fuck you
and your pop culture
CARTOON

So don’t talk to me
If you're
Depressed
Compressed
A mess
A follower
A coward
A hater
Insensitive
Selfish
Egotistical
Ignorant
Flashy
Flashy...

*click*

TRASHY

And don't hover around
When you need something
See opportunity
Smell green
Need pennies for gasoline
Or simply want kush.

I ain't no fool, fellas
So DON'T
Beat around the bush

Backstabbers
Money grabbers
All junk and no swagger
Materialistic dipshits
With the evil eyes
Of envious pricks
They not only want ONE
But all my lipsticks!

Your words are never bond
And that’s why you're
The last bitches
To be
Bashed
In this song
Be gone
Be gone

*Poof*

GONE.

Look what you started.
Couldn’t help it, man.
I think you are all retarded.
Oh no!
What did I do?
Now there ain't shit to talk to
That’s right.
*Shit*
Tightly compacted like
Hash bricks.
Throw some in foil
Melt the oils
Burn it up and
smoke the soil
The whole world is falling
Down
Down
Down
And all they care about is
Britney
And that 50 Cent sound.

Let Truth be heard
Let Truth be found
Poor innocent children
Are being killed and
Tortured all around

And their hearts

*Pound*
POUND!

Little hands and feet too weak
To get up off the ground.
The world is too distracted
To save them.
Or even just aid them
From the
Fucked-up
Misery
And suffering
In which they
drown
drown

- six feet -

UNDERGROUND.

*Proven*

Evil is indeed the smartest man in town
Because he's managed
to blind and dumb down
the world
and fill it
with all these
Self-centered
Self-serving

Pathetic

Little
CLOWNS.


=Blue Panther=
"DON'T TALK TO ME"
by Suzy Kassem, Copyright 2008