Vibrational Therapy



I can only relate to people via tones. I naturally breathe music so it's my main language. Sometimes I don't listen to what people are saying to me, I just pick up on their tones and that's how I operate. Next time you hang out with me and I seem spaced out or distracted, I'm with you, but what you are saying to me is irrelevant. I can dig deeper into you just via listening to your ranges and that's more interesting to me. I can do that.

One sound that has always appealed to me is made via vibraphones or xylophones. I had the whole soundtrack for Harmony Parker created using national children choirs and all songs were composed using vibraphones. Seriously, the sounds and vibrations that emit from tonal instruments is very harmonic, healing, stress-relieving, and extremely therapeutic. You can hear the entire sound scale in one ripple from a xylophone. I've been into these kind of sounds way before I even heard of vibrational therapy. Makes sense, because the ancient Egyptians were high off the frequencies made via vibrations using similar instruments. Thousands of tuning forks were found in one tomb alone. When I was in Luxor once, this one man showed me the power of energy and vibration using a tuning fork and this other instrument that spins around when it detects patches of strong energy. All these tools were paramount factors in the evolution of Egypt. I'm a strong believer in the healing elements of musical instruments.

Given. Music heals. When I stopped creating music, I wilted. When I was making it non-stop, I looked better than anybody I went to high school with because it stopped my aging process or reversed it. I'm not kidding. Music keeps you young. Music heals. Music makes your soul dance and keeps it energized. Music therapy is real. The key to regeneration is in frequencies. Not any music will do. Tonal ranges, music that ripples, wooden instruments, flutes, chimes, the kind you feel, the kind that pulls out memories, happiness, or sadness.

We are all magnetic and our hearts resonate at the same frequency as the earth and the universe. Therefore, we are all valuable instruments in the orchestration of the world and its harmony. We must always be aware of the vibrations we emit individually and collectively. Always be in command of your music. Only you can control and shape its tone. If life throws you a few bad notes or vibrations, don't let them interrupt or alter your song.